I know it’s been a hot minute since I’ve done one of these, but my nail have finally kinda grown out to a point where they’re long enough to do fun designs and they’re not breaking every two seconds ::knock on wood::.
Here’s what I used to get this look and links below to where you can find them:
- Taupe-y nude is OPI Tiramisu for Two still available at certain Target stores & Ulta
- The gold polishes are Zoya Solange (first layer) – available at Zoya.com & Amazon and OPI Honey Ryder (Bond Girls collection) I can’t seem to find it anywhere, but I’ll link it if I do, but it can be substituted with any sand texture champagne gold.
- Clear rhinestones I bought from a store in Little Saigon but can be found at Sally’s Beauty.
- Rose gold rhinestones I got on Amazon. I’ve never seen rose gold ones in Sally’s or at Little Saigon, but it doesn’t hurt to try looking first.
- I always use Orly Bonder as a base coat and it’s found at CVS, Target, Ulta & basically anywhere that carries Orly (which is most places that carry nail polishes).
- My go to top coat is the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat and I usually pick them up at Sally’s & I think I’ve seen it at Bed Bath and Beyond, but if you don’t have one near you can get it on Amazon (and this is actually a really good price for 2).
- When using rhinestones, I ALWAYS use a top coat made for rhinestones. This one is one I got from Sally’s forever and a year ago, but it’s also available on Amazon. Shipping is expensive on this (and it’s not Prime eligible) so I would advise trying to find it in store.
I think I’m going to try to make this manicure last until Valentine’s day, but knowing me, I’ll get bored and do something else by next weekend.