- Bdellium Tools BDHD Brush Phase III – I pretty much have stopped using any other brush for eyeshadow. I love this brush. It’s great to cover the entire lid quickly, or even just to blend out colors. I’m thinking of picking up another one just for the heck of it. I’m kinda annoyed that I didn’t think of it at TMSLA, but I was so focused on trying new things.
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil-Free Moisturizer – I still love my Kate Sommerville products, but I forgot how much I LOVE the way this lotion feels on my face. Almost all of my [female] friends use this lotion too. The great thing is that they are super inexpensive and can be found at Target, CVS, and other drugstores.
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer – I got a sample of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in my Ipsy Bag, and still love this WAAYY more. This one has a similar consistency, but I think that this one works really well to cover blemishes and discoloration better than Bye Bye Undereye and I’m all about multi-purpose products.
- Bath and Body Works Georgia Peach 3 wick candle – Um I love peaches. Peach gummies, peach tea, peach lotions, peach and prosciutto salads (it’s delicious, if you eat meat, you should try it), pretty much if it has peaches, I love it. When I saw this at Bath and Body Works, I knew it was coming home with me, even if I’ve never spent more that $10 for a candle (I always buy them on sale). No f*cks given that this candle was $22. Now that it’s on sale (and I have coupons), I’m totally stocking up. It smells like Summer to me. (I know it’s only Spring).
- Strut Reaction Wedges – You may have seen these on my wishlist last month. I ended up buying them almost immediately after I posted it. They are SUPER comfortable, and super cute (I tie the laces in the back). They are currently sold out, but sometimes Modcloth will bring the item back if enough people request it.
- NuMe Signature Dryer – I bought this awhile back in blue, and I LOVE it. It took me awhile to figure out if I really liked it (I don’t blow dry my hair very often), but it is quick to dry my hair, my hair feels awesome after, and it doesn’t damage my hair. It is a pricey @ $139, BUT they are ALWAYS having sales. Right now dryers are 40% off (Code: BLOWDRY40) and they always have bundle deals that are AMAZING. Check their IG page for more deals.
- OPI Humidi – Tea Nail Polish – This is part of their New Orleans Collection. I didn’t think anything of this color when I first saw the collection, but after I swatched it, I was in love. It’s just the perfect shimmery, peachy – nude color. Perfect for spring. You can see a swatch of it here. It’s available pretty much anywhere the OPI New Orleans collection is available (Ulta, Amazon, beauty supply stores).
What are your monthly favorites?