Here’s a few things that I have been LUSTING over. I don’t ever expect any of this to come from the husband, but a girl can dream/buy herself a Valentine’s day present.
- `14k Rose Gold Filled Midi Ring – $13.99 on Etsy.
- Monster DNA Headphones – $91.77 on Amazon. (I prefer these to Beats)
- Dior J’adore Voile De Parfum – $85.00 at Sephora. (Pricing is for the smaller bottle)
- Tieks Arabian Night Flats – $345.00 at Tieks. (Not all of the flats are this expensive, I actually own Tieks in Metallic Gold , Tangerine, and Ballerina Pink)
- Celine Phantome Luggage Tote in Taupe – I can’t even find this online anymore did see it at the Celine store a couple weeks ago. I want to say it retailed at just under $2k but I could be wrong. Let me know if you know the retail! I just can’t seem to locate it anywhere online.
- Mochi Things Classy Leather Backpack in Blush – $136.95 at Mochi Things (This color is currently sold out, but I’m hoping they bring it back)
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker in Mint – $129.00 on Amazon
- ASOS CURVE Trench With Waterfall Front – $120.00 on ASOS
While MOST of these are actually reasonably priced, Hubby and I don’t really tend to exchange gifts on Valentine’s day. More often than not, our Valentine’s Day gifts are usually chocolate, or cupcakes. Something fattening to munch on while we watch a movie at home and avoid the chaos of Valentine’s Day.